Thursday 25 April 2013

Copy of Questionaire for focus group

1. What did you enjoy about the opening ?
2. What did you think was the best part of the opening?
3. Why did you think that this part of the opening was strong?
4. What did you think i need to improve about the opening of my thriller?
5. Why was this weak?
The analysis of what they gave me.
From the feedback that i got from my target audience i found that they liked the way that i included lots of different transitions to try and make the audience confused. They also liked the way that i used lots of different angles of my 2 actors walking so as no to have one very long shot which would make my opening boring and predictable but with cuts from angle to angle there is a sense that anything could happen after one of the cuts. A weakness that they told me was that the fact that with no dialogue for large parts of the opening i needed to put more sound effects and music into the opening so it is not completely silent at times in the opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment