Thursday 25 April 2013

Filming

The problems that I had with my filming was that the first time that I filmed I filmed on a sunny day and because I filmed outside for most of it if I had to reshoot some of the scenes and shots. This happened to me after I found out that there was glare from the sun on one of my actors faces and it was blacked out and couldn't be seen which was bad because I needed his face to be clear for the audience to have any chance of understanding the film opening. With filming on a sunny day also I had to refilm the parts outside which meant that I had to shoot the whole outside part again which took me a long time but in the end it worked out. I had difficulty in getting the actors because the only time I had to film was during school so I had to work round the actors and film in 2 parts when 1 of my actors had a lesson. Another problem that i had while i was filming was that the wind was very strong and it came up quite loud on the computer when i came to editing the footage that i got. But i overcame it by turning outside noise down on the computer and that made it easier for me to do things with the video and adding sound effects that make the video more suspenseful.

No comments:

Post a Comment