Tuesday 19 March 2013

Location

I am going to be filming my opening to my thriller in my house for the main scene but i will also be filming some of it on the street and ina car park which i will need to write to the council and ask their permission to film on that street. I will also need to compose a letter to the owner of my house and get their permission to film in the house for my main scene. I chose these locations because i know that at all times when i need to film they will be free and avaliable to use which is good because then the continuity of the video will not be affected by filming in different locations when they are meant to be the same. Also i think these places will build suspense in my film because their is an alleyway towards the bottom of the street which i think will be good for my opening of the thriller.

No comments:

Post a Comment