Tuesday 19 March 2013

Storyboarding

I am now working on my own for the actual thriller production and today i started on my storyboard for it and i came up with the idea that i should have a hitman who is payed to kill someone but the identity of the killer is still unknown and you follow the man who is going to be killed round as he talks with a friend about he thinks he is being followed but his friend just thinks he is going crazy and dismisses his claim for sympathy and help.
The first shot i think should be 2 hands shaking and exchanging money and a envelope which the audience do not know what is inside until the envelope is opened in the mans car and shown to the audience that there is a picture in their.
He then procedes to follow the victim to try and find the best way to murder him without being found out and this is where the suspense builds up in the opening because the audience don't exactly know who he is trying to kill but in the end there is a oppurtunity to kill him that is taken but there is a twist at the end which i am not going to tell anyone to make it more of a surprise when it happens in my film.
I made my thriller similar to the way Alfred Hitchcock made his films because he is my Auteur that i studied before i started my work on my production. The way that i made my thriller similar to his is that i am going to have a twist at the end of the opening that is synonymous to his films, the other things that make his films his own i cannot fit all of them in my opening because i do not have the time avaliable to me beacuse i am only doing an opening scene from a thriller.

No comments:

Post a Comment